Tuesday, May 17, 2005

SAKAE!



Gosh.. I'm sosososoo FAT and FULL from gorging and overeating at sakae today, with dear Joanne. It was just the two of us but I had a ball of a time anyway. One would NEVER expect 2 petite girls *BHB* to eat so much. We ate... to celebrate the end of exams... and well, a new beginning. My pick-up's pretty slow though. *sigh* I hope I won't become some annoying person who keeps pitying herself. Hah. I've done that too much in this semester already. Time to be strong and pick myself up and actually contribute positively to others. I'll try.

Oh yes! Jo did something nice today to herself! I'm honoured to be the first to witness it! ;)

Had MM practice yesterday... Man, think it's preeetty cool to use mics and speakers to sing... *grin* ARgH, I HOPE that I'll get that song mastered soon... my piano playing skills are really rusty. Bleagh.

Cycling yesterday along ECP with SciFcg organised by the CGLs. It was great. Rode tandem with JAc. Hahah... we could actually control the bike! Jac tried to learn riding that day... personally if I were her, I wouldn't be able to learn with so many people around! It would be really stressful for me. >.< Hmm... she was called a sack of potatoes... No lor... we BOTH cycled like CRAZY, to try to beat John and Yinxiu also on tandem... we lost to a formidable opponent. Heh. =)

My mood's been swinging up and down. It becomes bad at night... but it doesn't matter I guess. Things will only look up from here.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger regina said...

sleep helps a lot... really.

take care!

19/5/05 8:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home