Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Angels going out of their way.



Everyone around me seems stressed. Gosh... and they are the people who comforted and supported me when I was so down last week! I feel so lucky, and blessed. They are angels to me. Now that I'm better, I can become stronger and hopefully be a better friend in terms of support and care. >.< Hah. I sound like Naruto. Argh, too much Naruto! Currently studying with Jo in science lib. With enough sleep last night, just studying here and listening to nice music with a companion makes me happy. =) Don't give up guys! Do your best and He will do the rest!

Agape.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think its a cyclic thing. you know, take turns, that kind of thing.

which is a great way God planned things out, isn't it?

6/10/05 5:01 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

YEAH! it's pretty true... =)

6/10/05 11:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home