Thursday, October 06, 2005

Childish Thoughts!



I think I'm quite a childish person. *grin* At least I'm allowed to be childish since I'm not obligated to anyone or anything at the moment, so that me being childish can only affect me and no one else. >.<

I think I have a weird concept of love. I really wonder how a person can love me when they really get to know me. I'm full of quirks and idiosyncrasies, and I have weird concepts to measure certain things. They can be really stupid and trivial but they are important to me! Small things do matter... hehheh. I think I'll make a very stressful girlfriend. Oh this is sosososo bad... but it's kinda fun thinking about it... it's self amusing in a way. It's like those long chain emails you get when they say: You know someone loves you when... 1) 2) 3) 4)... etc. Maybe I should start one list for myself! Perhaps my expectations are too high... then again, if my expectations are like that, then I'm not really loving a person am I? I wonder when the day will come when I give my all and expect nothing in return. I think for friends, it's easier to do that... but for lovers... it's so hard to do such things! I mean... don't you want the person to love you back as much as you love the person? Sigh, don't know lah. Okay, my hair is finally dry. I can go and sleep now.

Agape.

2 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

hmm at least u know your expectations... Loving a person truly, is loving them for what they are, not what you want them to become... So when u know what you want... you know the rest :) Find the perfect guy to fit the bill haha

6/10/05 9:48 pm  
Blogger Sain't said...

Sometimes 'criterias' can be indications of the kinda traits that blend with ours. It can sometimes help us to know ourselves & our needs in a r/s better. We just need to identify what are actually unreasonably demanding & what are true reflections of someone suitable.

& dun worry. All of us have our idiosyncrasies. hehe.. who knows, u may find a bf who can be just as 'difficult'. =P

We are all just looking for the one who'll complete us, who'll help us reach perfection.

7/10/05 12:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home