Sunday, October 16, 2005

Rain



I love rain... when I'm indoors. It gives me the feeling that God is nourishing the land. I've some plants and trees planted at the carpark area which I can see through my room window. They are like soaking up the water pouring down from the heavens, recharging and recuperating after a long spell of hot weather. Also, it's like being washed clean from all the dirt and grime that have accumulated in time before this.
Wash me clean from my tiredness and sin. Wash me clean and refresh me for a life anew.
The sight makes me happy. :)

Went to mass with SM today. I was so sleepy that I almost couldn't concentrate and sometimes I was too tired to sing the hymns and stuff... but don't know why after communion I felt more awake and focused. *grin* May I never lose focus of prayer. Yes I want to know You more and may I never give up trying.

Feeling a tad sleepy now... ah... nice time to take a short nap before embarking on LSM2104 and IT1001 projects. >.<

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

Hmm i love rain too :) used to write poems abt it, until i felt they were just too corny haha... only difference is i love rain when i'm both indoors and outdoors. It's best without an umbrella haha... maybe i'll explain to ya why next time... cheers to many more rainy days yeah... indoors for ya haha, take care :)

16/10/05 11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home