Saturday, October 08, 2005

Battling with a Smile!



Darn, for last weekend and this weekend, it had and is going to be spent on studying, in preparation for the mid terms. =( And this weekend my mom's off! *grumblegrumblegrumeble*
Never mind, just 2 more months! A little less than 2 months in fact, then it's the holidays again! =)

* * * * * * * * * * *

Battling with my weakness has never been easy. But I know I gotta do it. Those thoughts should not be expressed but rather, be shelved away. Self-control is a virtue. I'm glad at this current situation although it's a test for me. To test my resolve and to test my faithfulness in Him - my faithfulness in His ways that I should not be selfish but to love fully, and my faith in His great plan for me. To me now, my weakness doesn't seem as daunting anymore (hopefully I'll continue to feel this way... *grin*). I have strength and will continue to have strength.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home