Thursday, October 06, 2005

Feel Like Eating!



I feel like eating now. Damn. Feel like a cup noodles. Oh today I can decently study. It was a relaxing study time this evening. Ryan and Dwi were at YIH tonight. Wow, Ryan can play blues! Gosh... so so so nice! I think blues is so funky... makes me happy. =) Engineers are a really talented bunch of people! However, science people are still the best! *^^*

Today I tried to keep Him in my heart, in my thoughts. Feeling quite at ease today. Thank You for the peace of mind today.

When I was on my way to YIH for dinner and later study, Dwi smsed that the Muslim society invited them (those who were at the CSS corner at that time) for their break fast! I think it was really thoughtful of them... =) but we 3 didn't go in the end coz it was a really big event, with lots of food and people! Their actions made me smile. :) People are people, no matter where they come from, with the ability to love. May God bless all of us.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home