Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Culmination of Work & Retarded Thoughts Ended in...



A TERRIBLE MIGRAINE!

Oh man. I thought my head was going to split into half. I've experienced this type of migraines before. Like you wake up and can't sleep because of the pain and you feel like puking. You can't sleep because it hurts, you want to puke but you can't because you haven't really eaten, you want to walk around but you can't because it hurts and stuff like that. I guess it's the body's way of telling me to NOT BE A SUPERWOMAN AND JUST HIT THE SACK! I really push myself at times and I forget to take care of myself. However, I know I brought things upon myself and I have to live up to my responsibilities... how can I shirk them if I had slacked before and stuff like that?

Thankfully I heeded someone's good advice and didn't go for dinner with Science people (although I really wanted to, to catch up with them for I'm always not in science) and also for the RCIA thingii... see, if I had put others before myself, wouldn't I have gone for those two things? Don't know lah... but I shouldn't even be not sleeping on tuesday nights in the first place right? Where has my time management gone to? Jo, think you're right... maybe I have a crooked sense of the definition of being selfish. Oh man, I think the closer people are to me, the more I make them worry. Okay I'll try to take better care of myself. Sigh, the bane of being close to me. >.<

So today I am now in my room, resting. =)

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

haiz... what, u want to kill urself and let God Himself tell u u're crazy to ur own face? Servanthood is one thing, and insanity is another. Stop injuring urself. Pace urself, what if one day u callapse and u hurt the ppl u love as a result? What if u force urself to do the little things, that when someone needs you for something big, u can't do it? Pls show some common sense. I don't want to scold u, but as a 21 yr old adult it's time to be responsible, but not in the way u seem to take it.

16/3/06 11:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home