Thursday, June 22, 2006

What do you do when you watch someone you really care about sink? Your very being, who you are, adds more weight to the person, drowning and crushing the person. What do you do when you feel that your presence hurts more than helps the person?

What would you do?

I am not proud, I am not pompous, I do not push my weight around, I do not belittle... and yet I seem that way. I stand against all these and yet I seem this way.

I am an advocate of forgiveness, of seeing the person by who the person really is and not by how successful the person is, of seeing potential in everyone, of believing that everyone has something good in them... and yet I seem otherwise.

What have I done?

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

Ever thought u might be a control freak? Sometimes u have to admit there's nothing u can do, and let it be.

22/6/06 7:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home