Sunday, July 16, 2006

I have ceased to function normally.
The darkness in my heart is taking over me.
Where has the love gone to?
I am hurt beyond description,
whether or not I brought it upon myself,
or it was inflicted unto me by others.

I shouldn't blame others, they are good people.
This holidays have been really tough for me.
But I am responsible for myself if it affects how I function.
Perhaps there is something wrong with me.
I cease to function, I cease to reason,
I cease to think.

I have tried my best to love.
Perhaps I have failed.

Maybe I don't deserve it but I could really use
a little loving,
a little understanding,
a little kindness,
a little tolerance.

How about a get-to-know-me session?

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

me! i want! hahaha.

With no light there can be no shadow,
Simply look to light love's source.
Wounds will heal with ample time,
It's allowing the heal that's prime.

Love the sinner, hate the sin,
When the goin gets tough, the tough get goin.
God is resposible for all life, identity,
there is nothing wrong with Him.
You are who you are, I am who I am.

You can fail so many times you succeed,
the key is not to fear to fail,
but to fear not learning from it.
Success teaches nothing.

No one deserves it, but God,
gives a lot of love,
understands thoughts and actions,
compassion unceasingly,
tolerates the sinful world.

So go to Him in times of need.
(but if u want tok to me oso can haha)

18/7/06 1:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home