Friday, November 10, 2006

10/11

10/11 - Happy Birthday to you.
I wish all the happiness for you and that your 21st year be filled with many smiles and laughter!

That is my prayer for you.

* * * * * * *

Presentation is finally over! Major glitch at the beginning of the presentation. =( My heart goes out to Serene.

Lab assignment which was due today wasn't prepared well. I overslept and had to rush it during lecture. However I have no regrets. Thanks to Serene and Jo for answering my calls for help. =) and.. THANK GOD I overslept! When I woke up, my swollen toe magically healed.... although it still hurts a little, I can walk without limping. *^^*

Thanks to you babe for the encouragement when my energy was running low last night. >.< Just being there over at the other side of the wire really helps. And and for the dinner and and and for being your mad self that makes me crack up and go a little mad as well.

All the best everyone!

p.s. I'm doing this in school. Internet's still down at home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat,
please put a penny in the old man's hat,
If you haven't got a penny then a ha' penny will do,
if you haven't got a ha'penny then God bless you! God bless you! haha

Smile lots, get well soon

12/11/06 7:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home