Sunday, October 22, 2006

Week.

ACTS:
Adoration
Contrition
Thanksgiving
Supplication

During one of the MM CGs 2 weeks ago, I learnt this "formula" ACTS for praying. Easy to remember and follow.

During friday mass, many seminarians came down to create awareness on religious vocations, specifically on the priesthood. Wow, to be a priest is to be given the honour of being the alter Christus during the celebration of the mass. It is such a beautiful vocation. Haha, felt weird though when I was passing the erm.. book on priestly vocations to Dwi. >.<

I had a wonderful day on Saturday. =)
I thought I was thoughtful but you showed me thoughtfulness and care for others. I have much to learn.

Sunday. Mass. Commitment and Compassion is what I must remember to love like You have loved.

~~~~~~~

Work. 2 projects and 1 assignment done this week. Another test on Pharmacology is coming up next wednesday + an assignment due I think. Slowly getting back to the pace of work. A few weeks ago I was highly disorganized and I had no heart to focus on my work. Now things are slowly falling into place. A fine balance of time is sorely needed. May I not be lazy! May I have the energy to press on. Ah, I have a substitute companion, Smiley boy as the "alter Dwi". He'll take over the duties of the BF when the real thing is not around. >.< A pity he cannot interact but... he's always smiling! The best fixed emotion. *grin*

All the best everyone and smile! =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice...passing Dwi the book on vocations....

you'retesting him, aren't you...

25/10/06 2:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home