Thursday, September 21, 2006

These past few weeks have been tough for me with personal struggles to deal with. After going through this week with one mid term and trying to refocus back on school work, I'm superlatively exhausted. I really couldn't bring myself to go for dinner, as much as I would have loved to, after MM session tonight. However I'm glad I attended Science CG yesterday, stayed back for dinner with Dwi and the ABEngs yesterday and attended MM session today despite feeling really drained. There is a little smile in my heart because I could give gladly. Thank you Lord.

I would like to thank my friends who have been concerned over my recent moodiness. Thank you for bearing with me and I hope I didn't worry you all too much. I am all right now. My mood is getting better! :) I hope I can be there for you guys as you have been here for me.

May His strength be yours.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'twas funny where we ended up on that wednesday afternoon. but 'twas more planned than unplanned really. It was such a nice feeling and I'm sure you felt it too.

'tis mid-sem break now and i hope you will be recharged and ready to take on more (gulp) work.

sigh. aren't we all.

but it's comforting to know we're all on the same boat.

keep the light shining, mich. =)

23/9/06 1:42 am  
Blogger Talion said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

23/9/06 5:46 am  
Blogger Talion said...

=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

Smile lots :P >.< (".) (.")

"Happiness: A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future"
Albert Einstein

23/9/06 5:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home