Monday, September 11, 2006

Sleeping my day away.

When you are depressed and praying doesn't seem to make your heart feel better, I suggest you just hit the sack and sleep it all away. When you wake up, everything feels better. And you can go back to praying.

I hypothesize that you feel 100x more depressed when you lack sleep than when you are fresh. Someone should go and conduct an experiment on the levels of serotonin produced.

Today I was feeling uber crappy from thinking too much. So I kinda slept my day away. In the evening I went for a short car ride with my parents to my dad's office holiday bungalow at pasir ris park area. Visiting that place brought back much memories of fun. The sneaking out to 7-11, the walks at the beach, the nintendo games, the sleepovers... but darn, the table tennis table is GONE! Anyhow it was a lovely car ride. I brought my Jack Johnson's CD to listen. Looking out of the window with the rain pouring and no valuables on me (no hp, no wallet, no keys), I felt safe from the world, with nothing to worry about for a while. I was glad.

No fear Mich, no fear, just faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home