Sunday, August 27, 2006

Updated*

Happy 21st Birthday Shaun (in advance)! A beautiful dinner, attended by so many friends from different places with the birthday boy in mind. :) I'm glad I stayed throughout the whole birthday despite being 'groupless'. It gladdens my heart to see this friend of mine being so loved and appreciated by everyone.

* * *

A confused mind for a troubled heart. A disturbed soul. I need to find the quietude amongst the cacophony of my life. How fragile is progress. How precious it is because what people work so hard to achieve can be reversed in a flash.

Lord, I need You. Have mercy on me.

* * *

1.39pm

Funny how it is that you're sinking down and down just an hour ago and all you want to do is just to sleep the whole day away, and after an hour later, when you're helping someone do something despite your hurting self, your heart is suddenly warmed with a flicker of hope. Perhaps it is the lyrics of this song I came across that spoke to me when I was researching a meaningful song for my friend's session.

An excerpt from "God is in Control - Twila Paris"

This is no time for fear
This is a time for faith and determination
Don’t lose the vision here
Carried away by the motion

Hold on to all that you hide in your heart
There is one thing that has always been true
It holds the world together


God is in control
We believe that His children will not be forsaken
God is in control
We will choose to remember and never be shaken
There is no power above or beside Him
We know, ohh, God is in control
Ohh, God is in control


Face your fears Mich. God will provide.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

thank you aunt. see on monday ok :)

27/8/06 1:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home