Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Day. *updated*

2.55am

A realisation that I am really a scatterbrain. I know I can do things right, I really can. Maybe I need to organise myself.

A wonderful birthday. *^^* I felt like a special guest, me and Joanne being the only 2 non-dunmanians! Although it wasn't my birthday, my heart goes all out to the organiser - Deborah Koh, for so much love put into it. I am deeply touched by the whole event... perhaps we 5 should bond more - or rather I should take more effort to keep these friendships strong. They are beautiful people, really. Happy, happy birthday dear Wan Zhen! :)

A prayer request for a troubled heart.

A nice supper with me parents.

A lovely photo on my desktop which made me smile. =)


12.41pm

It's completely retarded that the heart can be so silly at times. Sigh. I wish I could just will it away. =/

1.20pm

Ooh... rain! not the heavy sort with gusts of wind but the gentler sort, which waters the plants and makes them happy. Ha.
Thank You Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home