Friday, August 11, 2006

I Can't Sleep!

My eyes are tearing like mad but I can't seem to fall asleep. I close my eyes till they start twitching. ARGH.

I hate it when my mind starts to think too much and the excessive worrying kicks in where little problems get magnified 10x in my brain. I need a bat to whack some sense into my head. Grr. Shucks, there goes my plan to sleep early to wake up early to go jogging. Slow and steady Mich. Be brave, be strong and have faith. You have every reason to smile. Yes I have so much to be grateful for. Yes, the mood to pray.

Listening to songs now as I type. Sets me daydreaming. Far Away by Nickelback is one of my all-time fav love songs. :) Okay, If You Were My Baby by Rick Price is nice too (that's because it's playing now, haha, I'm so easily swayed). Oh oh! How about Everlasting Love? That funky song lagi make me cannot sleep.

Please keep the unrest in the Middle East, as well as the uncertainty of the terror threat in the UK in your prayers. Was talking to my dad last night and he sighed, "there can never be world peace." I wish this senseless fighting would end soon. World peace is indeed perfection. We may never achieve utopia but fragile and imperfect as we are, the human race is resilient. Hope burns in our hearts for a better world. That is the strength and beauty of the human spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home