Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Thank Yous...



I would like to say thank you to...

Neph - for always commenting on my blog, talking to me via msn and sometimes sending some smses to cheer me up! Although I don't share a lot of my problems with you and meet up as often as normal friends would do, which may make you feel excluded from my life even though we've been good friends for 4 years, I thank you for not being resentful to me and continuing to have faith in our friendship despite you migrating. Thank you.

Dan - for that one lone sms asking me whether I was all right and the late night chat on msn to cheer me up. Although we don't really meet up as often as normal friends would do, I'm really glad for our friendship.

Jason Tay - for msning me after not talking for like damn long over msn to ask me whether I was all right. It did make my night brighter. I'll never forget how you helped me get through a difficult period last year.

Jac - for calling me on sunday night to make sure I was all right. Your friendship means a lot to me and I am actually a little sad that we're kinda drifting because of different commitments. Nevertheless, I'm really glad that our friendship still remains as it is.

MM - for the healing retreat and the affirmations. They mean a lot to me.

Kor - for the chips, the laughter, the X-men gaming and cartoon-watching. I look forward to that every night because I feel happy spending time with you, like for a while, my problems are *poof* gone. You're the best brother, EVER. We're so different and yet... you can make me feel comfortable, which not many people can.

Mom - for a wonderful day yesterday, for cheering me up although it vexes you not to know why I'm having perpetual mood swings. I really enjoyed my day yesterday although it was short because we left the house a little late. I actually enjoyed shopping! Oh man, the little shops and bugis junction... just looking at the pretty trinkets made me smile. And and and bugis street is kerazy!! The jeans there are so much cheaper. Thank you for not getting angry when I left a little earlier... I think I've got this flexibility trait from you mom. And thank you for willingly wanting to fetch me home yesterday night from the mrt... I would have taken the bus home but I had a headache and I was too tired to take the bus back so I called.

Jeki - the person in the front line who takes all my shit because I see you everyday the most. It was you who told my mom to bring me to bugis street because I don't like to buy expensive jeans. =) It's you who sees me in my really digusting state, when I swear, scream and cry to myself.

Dad - for always smiling even though you know that I'm down because you know me well enough to sense that even though when you ask me whether I'm okay, I say yes. Thank you so much.

Jo - for writing that email and for the good morning sms even though you didn't have to. That meant a lot to me.

Dwi - for responding to me even though it hurts a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home