Monday, October 17, 2005

Drained and Heavy Hearted but Thankful



Man, I'm kinda drained now. Didn't go for the ma1102r lecture but Jo had been my eyes for me. =) Was quite tired when I went for mm prac, thinking of how hard the song's going to be and stuff like that. I arrived there almost half an hour late. We had rosary. Wow, I could really focus then. I lifted up my troubles and sadness for her intercessions to Jesus. I felt a tad better and that I had the strength to go through with the session. The session was successful. Many people came tonight, which was an encouraging sight. Felt that we were singing for the right reasons and I think He blessed us that such a difficult song came up well. The guys were really sporting! *^^* Thank God for such a fruitful session. Looks like caroling will be okay.

Heart's feeling a little heavy at the moment. A friend of mine is feeling sad. I hope that friend cheers up soon. As for this afternoon's episode, I hope I'll have the strength to pull through. I'm really fortunate to have such good friends around me - with Jo copying the lecture notes for me today and Jac coming all the way to my room to see whether I was okay. Thank you to all my friends and family... I love you guys!

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home