Monday, October 17, 2005

Horribly Disappointed



I am terribly disappointed with myself. The time when there was a chance for reconciliation, I let it pass by like that. I am stubborn. Have I really forgiven that person? Perhaps I'm letting my pride get into the way. Wait a minute, I'm supposed to seek forgiveness from that person for I am the one at fault, but I guess the guilt trip that I have gone through makes it really difficult for me to do so. I am TIRED, I am SPENT! Being mean and ignoring the person while the others said hi... it breaks me up inside. Damn I still have ma1102r lecture and later mm practice to go through. I don't know how I'm going through with it. I'm feeling like crap now. I don't know how to deal with it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the person has already forgiven you?... I can't believe that one can hate another person for so long... Let it pass.

17/10/05 5:11 pm  
Blogger Talion said...

Hmm maybe if talked it over with a friend? it might be easier... introspective in such issue aren't really constructive...

17/10/05 10:25 pm  
Blogger Sain't said...

May u soon find the peace to let go of the hurt. May u go easy on urself too. =)

19/10/05 1:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home