Saturday, November 19, 2005

Good Morning Sunshine!



I love hearing those words... =) Mom sometimes tell that to me when I'm home - I'm actually somebody's sunshine! How cool is that? *^^*

Had been studying really hard for the past few days - the whole day each day for this week, from morning to night, has been devoted to the books. >.< I thank the people who have motivated me in my studying... the 2 other angels who accompany me EVERY day - you don't know how much support and inspiration I draw from you guys. :) The SMSers, the MSNers, the YIH arts khakis, the sweets and snacks providers, the family... and those who have been praying. Thank you.

I hope to do my best. I'm trying to throw away my expectations, my only target is nothing but my best right now. I hope I am not too far off my target.

The bird flu is scaring me. The question about what God is doing comes into mind again. However I am reminded now that humanity is not easily broken. The hope and love for life that is has will always remain. This spirit reminds me of the POWs in Anne Frank's diary. May I not doubt Him.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh..i think it's a positive feedback kinda thing..u motivate me, i motivate u = )

19/11/05 10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home