Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hell Week Aftermath



What am I doing up at such an unearthly hour? Nono, I'm not mugging... I am waiting for my hair to dry. Hell week culminated in me having a migraine that I took two panadols and slept at 10pm. Thanks to Jac for accompanying me up to my room (even though you came partly to get something from Pat :P) coz all I could do was to plonk on my bed and zzz. So I woke up at late 3 to go and bathe and now I'm having a hot cup of milo... aaaah... the simple pleasures of life. *^^*

I think me having headaches and migraines is an indicator of my stress level. Hah. Whenever I have a late night the next day or the day after that, a headache will come... perhaps it's my body telling me to rest. Think it's a good self-limiting mechanism, except that... migraines are just painful!! =( They just make you nauseous and incapable of doing anything else but crawl to bed. Hmm... guess last night's migraine did what it was supposed to do... put me to bed and curb my mugging for the night.

Oh well, there are still residues of hell week left... I've got to finish a hard-to-do LSM2104 project by this saturday. Hopefully can get it done by friday. Then it's preparation for exams.

Yes, today is SM's Birthday. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! *^^*

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

hmm i guess pain does have it's uses..., especially for stubborn ppl like u... haha, get well soon yeah, cos tt'd mean u've recovered enuff :)

10/11/05 1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home