Friday, November 04, 2005

Blood Relations



Scan and X-ray's all-clear. Let's hope that the doc will visit her soon. =) I just hope that it doesn't take a calamity to show how much we mean to each other. If this passes by as a small and manageable ordeal, I thank Him that I'm reminded of how important my family is to me - not just the nuclear unit, but my grandma, aunts, uncles and my cousins... whom I've not been speaking to much lately. I'm glad I got to talk to Fer today. I was kinda tired after 7 hours of intensive project discussion and work so I couldn't hold a proper conversation. However just seeing her around warms my heart for it reminds me of the special bond I have with her over the years, unspoken. I need to make the effort... I must try to come out of my shy and introverted shell and reach out to keep those bonds alive and close to my heart. Hopefully after the exams we'll be able to chill out together since all of us are pretty big already.

Time to pray and give thanks.

Oh yes, Jay Chou's new album is niiiiiicccccccceee. Oh man I can't believe I'm admitting this... I can actually like mandarin songs??? Thanks Jo!!!!! =PpPPpp

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home