Thursday, October 27, 2005

Prayer Before Study - St Thomas Aquinas



Creator of all things
true source of light and wisdom
lofty origin of all being
graciously let a ray of your brilliance
penetrate into the darkness
of my understanding
and take from me the double darkness
in which I have been born
an obscurity of both sin and ignorance

Give me a sharp sense of understanding
a retentive memory
and the ability to grasp things
correctly and fundamentally
Grant me the talent of ebing exact
in my explanations
and the ability to express myself
with thoroughness and charm

Point out the beginning
direct the progress
and help in the completion
through Christ out Lord

Amen.

____________________________________

Dedicated to all those who are struggling with the exam preparations and are feeling discourgaed... all the best dear people! (thank you to Michelle Tan for sharing this with everyone. :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home