Saturday, October 22, 2005

Dreams



What is the significance of dreams? Why do we have them? Are they signs of how one truly feels, or are they just for your light nightly sleep entertainment? Are they signs from God? Argh. Can you infer things from dreams? Some people treat dreams seriously. I would like to think that dreams play with your mind. I'm a romantic by nature, however, basing things on feelings alone have wreaked havoc in my life and so logic is here to stay. I just had a disturbing dream last night but I'm not going to let it bother me. My neurons can continue to play silly mind games with me, even when I'm unconscious??? sheesh, now THAT'S just sick.

Was quite nervous during psalming yesterday. Couldn't really sing properly and was really nervous.. think it must have been the caffeine I took which made me feel a little nauseous and have a quickened heartbeat. Isn't it silly to be nervous when you're singing for God? But I was really glad that Shirley gathered us to pray before mass, following rosary after that for they helped me focus and remember that I'm doing it for Him. I'm proud of science... :) they've been great. I'm glad that we could serve the community yesterday. However I know that I've been drifting away from science.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home