Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Fragility



Feeling rather queer today. Like I'm some piece of crystal which needs to be handled with care if not I'll just smash into a million bits. I almost snapped at a friend this morning... gosh I think I'm mad. Avoiding places is definitely not healthy and certainly stupid but I guess I don't want to risk any provocation for a while. Perhaps those close to me might frown and think that I shouldn't be acting this way but I'm sorry I just need to collect my thoughts and clear up my mind and gear myself up for the next encounter.

Feeling rather moody today. Think it's the PMS period. Oh yes SM, I think you're right (yes I finally admit) that I've PMS... I'm starting to believe that I'm no exception from the average female in having this crazy depressed period. *grin* Okay, I think my PMS starts about a week before my monthly cycle. So BEWARE PPLE if you wanna step on my toes during this time period... you're not going to have a nice time.

Feeling rather stoic today. I'm trying to shut out any kind of feelings that I've been experiencing which makes my mind a big mess. Emotional instability can be countered with stoicism. I shall try not to think or feel, otherwise I would not be able to function properly and responsibily. Just let me be. May the negativity that belittles my self-worth just go take a walk.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

How abt embracing and understanding emotion instead of shutting it away? The ability to think things through even through great emotion might be better than finding the need to deny urself in order to make good decisions... I dunno that's what I think. Hmm, and the times u've scolded me have never been during ur *ahem*, lol... so is there an opp of PMS? haha

19/10/05 6:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home