Monday, October 24, 2005

HAppy PosT



Man I'm so touched by my parents today. =) They drove all the way from the EAST to school to pass me my spectacles!!! =') I can't do without my spectacles. Without my contacts I'm as good as blind and room-bound. I love them so much. And and they bought goodies like those pastry breadtalk-like stuff and the yummylicious char kway teow from opposite TJC! The bread will be my fuel of love for my 'tonning' session to do up my IT1001 project. :)

This morning I had a special time with Moli and Ivan. We were practising for mm pnw from 9-10 am. I was really nervous but that short practice was lovely... it was a prayer in itself. Wonderful. *grin* for the actual pnw tonight, during the first song, my contacts dropped out of my good eye (left side)! Luckily it got stuck to my face and not fall onto the carpet which would have been disastrous! And Mich Tan prepared this CARE PACKAGE thing for everyone since it's the last session before the exams. I am really touched. There's so much lovin' going around. =) A BIG thank you to everyone... to Andrew and Iggy for making caroling sessions run so smoothly even though you didn't need to... to Shareen and Daniel for helping out in the learning of the Gaudete, which made the learning so nice and sound so pretty... to Dwi for helping to collect the T-shirt money for I'm still in one big mess with everything scattered around, to Sean for teaching us the Our Father in latin, for people who have stepped up in volunteering for pnw, to my dearest comm members who are my friends for putting so much love supporting one another. And of course to everyone for taking time off to come on monday nights till like early 9 pm although you may be so tired but... wow. *muaks* to all of you! May we meet after the exams recharged, and spread His love through caroling and other activities in Dec!

I want to be strong. I will try my best. Thank you Jo for reminding me what my focus this semester is. I will stay loyal to my focus. This semester is a studying semester for me. And there's ONLY like a MONTH left!!!! Just one more month... and I can continue to bother about other issues in my brain. Today is a happy post. :)

And Pat just came in with this little kawaii yellow worm pencil!!!!!!! The one I fell in love with when I visited her room during house-warming! =)))) How can I not be strong? I have the strength to smile and be happy.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sain't said...

Gambate!

25/10/05 2:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home