Sunday, October 23, 2005

It's Showtime!



Okay, stability is coming back. Thank GOD. Otherwise I would not last man. >.< Just came back from a movie. Good thing I stay near Tampines Mall and Century Square. Transporter2... an action-flick... just what I needed... an entertaining, mind-relaxing film. As I was on the bus there and back, I thought to myself... I think too much. Heh. My problems are so retarded. Think I really think like damn far and damn cynical kind. I'm the pessimist. Hee. Think this was one of the few times I'm this spontaneous to go and catch a flick at night. During the day when I super sian of looking at my work, I suddenly thought of going to the movies. So I contacted some of my eastern "kakis" to go and watch a movie at night (sorry jo i didn't include u coz i knew you were busy tonight). In the end to the one who made it to watch movie with me, thank you for helping me to do some stress relief. =) Hope I can get on the right track to study now. Mom and Bro faster come home!

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home