Sunday, October 23, 2005



I just had this deep conversation with a friend which left my vulnerability exposed in a way. Guess I wanted to not show the extent of how my friend's decision affected me and just be magnanimous about the whole issue but I wasn't skillful enough. The conversation ended well. It's hard to be honest to the extent of showing your vulnerabiltiy aka, something which is not within your comfort zone. I guess now with the air cleared, I can truly wish the person, from the bottom of my heart, all the best and may He guide that person to touch more people! =) Oh yes, I hear the thunder rumble and the sky is purplish... Red sky at night, sailor's delight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

Honesty is the best policy, and altho no one is asking u to bare ur soul, it's better to uncover something rather than keep em to rot inside. Hmm, hope u sleep well ok? Just now u said had trouble sleeping.. Rest well, be rejuvenated and blessed by God :)

23/10/05 10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home