Monday, October 31, 2005

Kittys



I think there's a family of cats living in the ceiling of the Bizad faculty. Recently whenever I walk past the area to LT17 or seminar room 13, I hear mewing sounds but I don't see any sign of cats. Today I saw a black kitten drop from a hole in the false ceiling onto the ground. The kitten was completely black, save for its paws, which were snowy white. (SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!) It had blue eyes. It must have had a nasty fall for it couldn't really walk and it's still so young. Some kind soul put the kitten back up with its family. But with the two holes in the false ceilng, I think they are going to hurt themselves even more... =( I was thinking of finding a cupboard box to seal off the holes or something. They're just so cute lah. Hopefully they will find a better place to live.

Agape.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sain't said...

Wow, white socks kitten with blue eyes? Sounds really cute. hehe... they'd make great models.

31/10/05 10:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erh....yikes......pls do warn me again de next time i go there for mass....geez....

1/11/05 3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home