Sunday, November 06, 2005

Gone Crazy.



Man, Jac and I went beserk today. We were guests at the Abeng sanctuary at Engine fac today doing our project work. We were trying so so so hard to figure out the coding for the mysql database for our LSM2104 project. We knew nuts about it but we tried to compare here and there etc... and when we finally got it, I was screaming away and laughing uncontrollably like some person who struck lottery. It's really very brain-draining... laughing keeps a person's sanity alive. Felt so inconsiderate coz I couldn't control myself being so noisy but the fellow engineers didn't seem annoyed. Hopefully not.. but if they were... sorry ah... =X

The sunset at that place is niiiiccceee.. when I was going for a toilet break I saw the sky and it was red over the horizon... beauty beauty.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home