Sunday, November 13, 2005

Depressed over studies? Now that's dumb...



I think being depressed over studies is so stupid... harming your mental, emotional and physical health over something that doesn't eat, breathe or feel? ARGH. And yet I am victim, to myself. Last night I went super cranky due to some academic trigger. I think I made my parents sad by pulling a long face with puffy eyes and such but I hope they understand - striving for excellence comes with a price. Nevermind, just 2 more weeks to rest. Think sundays are days where I come to engine to study. Ohohoh, the sun hasn't set yet but it's going lower and lower, and as I stare through the big trees, the wind shaking the leaves mekes the tree twinkle of golden light. It's beautiful. God's creation is wonderful. =)

Thanks to all who tried to subdue my panic attack and crankiness last night. You know who you are.

Was still feeling super bummed this morning but then I met my cousins / Godsister and Godbrother, Audrey and Alex, at mass and later for lunch. Relating to them what happened somehow was therapeutic... they brought a smile to my face. *^^*

Time to go back to work?

Agape.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you are not the only silly one with this problem ok? I think I am crazier than you. So dun worry so much lah.

Sometimes I think that I take my studies and tests too seriously. Striving for excellence... I still try my best but I guess over the years.. what I viewed as excellence has evolved...
Now I have lower standards. I dun want to be the best... I just wanna try my best.

All the way gal. I know you can do it. So believe in what I believe.

Jiayou. (Oops, too long again. getting lor soh.)

13/11/05 8:41 pm  
Blogger Talion said...

yeah dun be depressed it's no fun

13/11/05 11:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not stupid... but means u take it very seriously.

which isn't a bad thing if u ask me.

but things like "the big trees, the wind shaking the leaves mekes the tree twinkle of golden light. It's beautiful. God's creation is wonderful. =)" and "cousins / Godsister and Godbrother, Audrey and Alex, at mass and later for lunch. Relating to them what happened somehow was therapeutic... they brought a smile to my face. *^^*" are there to remind us that that's not all there is other than studies And u just need to remember it when u feel cranky. jiayou!

14/11/05 10:53 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

hey chiffon,
you're always there for me and I thank you. =)

talion:
you CHEER up okay... I'm worried about you.

phreak:
thank you for always commenting and sharing your thoughts... they are wise and comforting, and i really appreciate it! =)

14/11/05 10:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home