Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Lethargy



Feeling pretty lethargic now... *groan* which kinda sucks when I know I've things to do!!! =\ I feel like some formless blob plomped on my chair and staring at the screen for don't know what reason. Hmm... maybe I need to eat. Slept quite a bit today... still having that deep, low, sexy voice. Yes, little mighty army of white blood cells, be brave and fight in the honour of Michelle Lee! The battle is half-won.

Okay, maybe I need to erm.. lie down?

Remembering the sick... who are probably feeling 1000000000 times worse than me.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

hmm with ur low sexy voice u must be irresistable to guys, u already sexy mah haha... Hmm Get well soon and God bless yeah! Dun be so busy al the time lah... see go out until sick hiyah...

29/12/05 10:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home