Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Anti-Social!!!!



I've been rather anti-social lately... I haven't been meeting up with my friends in a while... I mean aside from MM people of course. Lately it has been MM people and family. Holidays have been good so far. I miss my family... this is like payback time from the semester where I hardly get to see them. I'm glad I got to know MM people better too.

Yes Mich, you better do something about meeting up with the rest of your friends you hold dear to your heart!

Retreat has been an opportunity for my mind and heart to just be still. I thank God for the opportunity to work with a wonderful team of 4 friends to plan Taize. Thank God for using us and letting us grow as well. When we give, we receive a lot.

Three more sessions before the end of music activities... 20th, 21st and 22nd.

Okie.. think I'd better go do some stuff.

Hopefully everyone has been doing all right so far. Take care!

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home