Sunday, December 11, 2005

Waiting for my hair to dry



Carolling on saturday night was great! Thank God for everything... *^^* A BIG thank you for those who came down to Hollandse club tonight...
Shareen, Ira, Moli, Carol, Bernie, Charkwa, Alexis, Daniel Yeo, Daniel Tan, Ivan, Greg, Simon, Benny, Albert, Aloy, Michael, Justin and Jan. Argh.. I hope I didn't forget to mention anyone for I'm pretty sleepy now but I need to wait for my hair to dry.

Why am I not asleep yet???? It's because I had an impromptu gathering of my cousins and bro and friends at Swissotel. I'm proud of myself tonight for I promised myself that I would not let myself get sick because of alcohol and such. My brother and I are worlds apart but I love him sososososo much!!! *^^* I know he takes good care of me.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home