Saturday, December 03, 2005

I'm HUMAN again!



Feeling happy, feeling relieved, feeling like a human being again! *^^* I have almost fully recuperated and am raring to go and start the planning and doing stuff in december... like caroling etc. But first I think I need to sleep. >.<

Went for the eye checkup today with mom, as well as to check out of my room. My mom is so zai... fetched my dad and bro to work, brought me to NUS to pack my room and see doctor, then took cab to pay for the Malacca trip, then came back to NUS to fetch me home, unload my stuff, then went to fetch my dad home. Gosh... she's cool. =)

We had dinner at Charlie's as a WHOLE family. Kor saw a golden ladybird with black spots! I couldn't really see it coz my eyes were recovering from the dilated eye drops which affected near vision applied during the checkup. We saw a cat which had one ear bitten off. Cats' eyes at night are sooooo... pretty! Such innocence and soulfulness (if there's such a word). I had my usual pine of Boddington hahah. One pine is enough to make my head become buoyant. *grin* It's just nice to unwind like that once in a while.

Felt quite sad that I couldn't undergo the LASIK procedure... my degree is too high and my cornea too thin... so the most I can reduce is 700 off each eye... which does not make much of a difference. The other option is the implantation of an intraocular lens in both my eyes, then correct the residual power with PRK. The risk of infection is higher but I guess I have to look it up before I make an informed decision. It's no big deal lah... I mean, I can still SEE!

Okay, better try to sleep so that I can wake up early to look at stuff I need to do before I erm.. go out? *grin*

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home