Friday, November 25, 2005

Spent.



Feeling quite spent after my paper. Had a crazy notion to join some people for mass but erm... I don't think I've the time to go. Paper tomorrow, and Mon and Wed. If I had the ability to stop time... I would stop it and just go take a walk... without carrying my heavy muggins gear. Just walking, with the cool breeze blowing and inhaling the fresh air. Just walking, losing myself in my deepest thoughts... and letting my mind and heart and all the pent up emotions go. =)

Heh, I've recycled two modules worth of notes. Tearing away the staples and dumping the whole lot into the recycling bin at the photocopying area in science library is... quite liberating. Hee.

All the best for everyone who has some more papers to go! *^^*

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home