Monday, November 21, 2005

Running Away from the ZZzZZz Monster



As usual, I took a long time to fall asleep last night for as dumb as it may sound, I was anxious for my first paper of the semester that was completed this morning. I have been taking exams for so long and it still gives me the heebeejeebees. Now I'm just too sleepy to study for the day. HELP!!! The ZZzzZzz Monster is coming after me! I'm blasting my ears with noisy music, and even took a 15 min power nap. I even resorted to sacrificing my weight and beauty by eating the Cloud 9 chocolate Jacq gave to me that I have been reserving for emergency cases... AND I STILL WANT TO SLEEP!

Time to take out the inner Sakura-like Mich and fight the ZZZZzzzz Monster with ALL I have! (Damn I really miss Sasuke... Stupid Orochimaru! Okay Naruto get out of my brain)

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home