Saturday, December 24, 2005

Many Thanks with a Grateful Heart



I have so many things to thank for this Christmas... I am truly truly overwhelmed with gratitude on how things have turned out so far. I have grown so much.

This semester has been a focal turning point. Many changes have been made and things are getting back on track. Lessons have been learnt well and many angels have come along, sent by Him to fix me. I'm not sure whether you all know who you are but I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I am thankful that I was able to hold His hand. I'm glad that I was able to trust more... He takes care of me and things fall into place somehow, although it may not be what I had expected.

Have I been strong? My strength is definitely not my own. I know it is when I am weak that I am strong, for His strength will be manifested... He has sent many angels for support as well. Where I am now... I deeply thank everyone.

Some things are definitely far from over. Inner demons within me still persist. My mind is still kinda muddled and many things are uncertain. I will not be afraid!

May I now, instead of recieving, be a giver this coming year.

Have a blessed Christmas everyone!

Agape.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry blessed holy christmas! :)

26/12/05 2:51 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Merry Christmas Barry!!

27/12/05 1:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home