Sunday, February 19, 2006

Friends



They came bringing to him a paralytic carried by four men. Unable to get near Jesus because of the crowd, they opened up the roof above him. After they had broken through, they let down the mat on which the paralytic was lying.
When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Child, your sins are forgiven.”

- Mark 2:3-5

Friends.
I find it difficult to be in the position to be unable to repay my friends back. And yet I know that there are certain friends of mine who will not expect anything in return... they do things for me just because. It is overwhelming to experience such love and concern. Sometimes I wonder - why do you do this for me? You know I can never repay you the goodness that you have done. Why do you still do it? Perhaps I should learn to accept and grow. I have been touched on my special day. I have experienced forgiveness, love, concern and going out to do something for me at the expense of hurting oneself. Thank you all. I don't know whether I can ever repay you all but I thank you and I love you all from the bottom of my heart.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home