Sunday, February 05, 2006

Feeling a little Under the Weather



I love mornings. I had 8+ hours of sleep!!!! FINALLY. Was sos sos sos sos tired yesterday but I couldn't get myself to sleep for something was troubling my mind. However by the evening the troubles went away! =)

Mass yesterday was good. Service, not power we look for in emulating Christ. It's weird that Christ came in such a fragile form for us... at our mercy... in the form of a baby, in the bread of the Eucharist and in the poor. And yet we are in awe of Him. I am reminded that through the coming of Christ there is no more separation between what's pure and impure - everything and EVERYONE here is blessed and good. I guess I need to be reminded to see things that way, so that I won't be so quick to judge.

Darn, I'm down with a sore throat, a blocked nose and warm head... hopefully I don't have a fever or something. Throat hurts but I'm happy.

Busy week next week... hopefully I can focus and bear the load with a happy heart!

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home