Saturday, January 21, 2006

Negligence



I feel that I've been neglecting people. Damn I need a mental organiser. Help help! I need help in organising my thoughts, my papers, my room, my priorities, my work, my schedules, my friends. Yes my friends. I haven't been caring enough. M1ch! You got to DO something about this! Help help help! I need energy...

Have I been selfish? Ugh I hate this when my head plays mind games with me.

Dear Lord, let not my doubts nor my darkness speak to me.

Agape.

2 Comments:

Blogger Talion said...

Once again aunt, you are not superman... Think about urself and be selfish once in a long while... No one can be completely selfless all the time...

21/1/06 10:58 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

lol... of course i'm not super man... i'm a girl!~

24/1/06 9:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home