Monday, January 16, 2006



The stabbing pain has been reduced to a chronic dull ache.

Thank you for helping me have a good night's rest.

Will I every be able to redress the folly on feb 12 2005? If things were made clear then, people wouldn't have been hurt so badly. It would either have been a yes or no.

What's done cannot be undone. This path is so so cold. I hang on to the faint glimmer of hope that God heals.

However, how can I expect God to clean up the mess I've made?

I dwell in hurt and guilt. Perhaps this is the penance I have to do to make up for it.

At least I can try to be more functional today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no mess for anyone to clear. In fact, I think this is the best decision you have made so far. Well, at least you now know what you are doing... not just blindly navigating around. Plus, there is never a clear line to state what is right or wrong...

18/1/06 11:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home