Monday, January 02, 2006

So Many Things to Settle!!!



There are so many things to settle...

SEP/DSTA applications... hopefully I can know whether I'll get it by Jan so that I can like throw them out of my mind if I don't get it and just focus on staying in Singapore. Things look kind of grim and I'm beginning to lose heart putting in all the effort. It's like I don't mind getting it and at the same time I don't mind not getting it. If I get it, I get to work in DSTA. If I don't get it, I get to spend more time with the people I really love here. Just a few days more... I'll just try.

Modules!!! Oh no... I don't know whether I should minor in stats... maybe I should just try... =
ETCETC.

Some people around me are feeling sad or having troubles or mourning or feeling ill. Please pray for them.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyoh... Must make a decision for your minor lah. As for SEP and DSTA, I still have a long essay left. Sigh...

2/1/06 8:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home