Monday, January 09, 2006

Escapism



I think I'm a little queer... I can still freak out when I see that person from afar. AFAR! The person didn't even see me! Think there's something wrong with me. Why do I like lose appetite and get all crapped up still? Why do I still panic? I think I need to pray more. I spoke to someone and she said that perhaps it's pride. Am I proud? Maybe. Maybe I'm just chicken. I need to be brave. I need to be stronger. I need to give this year remember? I will try my best not to be afraid. God be with me.

Agape.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep trying! Where i'm coming from, i need to remind myself many times too.

Hope you have a good sem! =)

9/1/06 5:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear... Seriously, you are much luckier than me. Imagine... getting stuck in the rain at the same bus-stop!! I still can't believe my luck. Think next time i need to really keep my eyes open. Sh*t!!

10/1/06 3:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we need to talk...

11/1/06 10:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home