Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Guilty and Grumpy



Am in medical library now.

Feeling rather guilty for not reporting an unattended bag on the overhead bridge whilst walking towards the 95 bus stop from the mrt station earlier. I really hope some vigilant soul (since there were so many people walking to and fro) would have reported it. Why didn't I do it? I was rushing for time for I was erm.. late? And, I have this amount of inertia to do things like this when it requires me to speak and make quick decisions. =\ I guess I would have to learn.

Anyhows, reached the professor's office 5 minutes late but managed to get it signed. Jo will handle part 2 later. *grin*

Think I have to do something about being grumpy. When I don't have enough sleep I become grouchy and irritable, as if the world is responsible for how I'm feeling. I truly admire those who are so tired but yet can smile and still try to do their jobs to the best of their ability. Think I should pray more.

Okies, maybe hmm, I'll go take a short nap? >.<

Take care all.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home