Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Chinese New Year



Gosh... what a ball of TWO days it has been for Chinese New Year. I thoroughly enjoyed myself although I was really a nervous wreck. Some things just flow naturally and come out better than expected. Thank God. I am so grateful and happy. It's more than I can ask for. This must all be a dream. Am I dreaming???? Oh Lord, thank You. It's too good to be true.

It has been a long night of "initiation", of course which means drinks and games... >.< I am so so so so so so tired but I can't sleep. Got to start on my lab report now. Hopefully I can get some shuteye later.

As someone mentioned, "there'll always be problems". I just hope that I will not be selfish in dealing with those problems. Please let me deal with them in love.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home