Thursday, February 23, 2006

Selamat Pagi!



Good morning everyone!!

Feeling so so so so much better after a good night's rest. Slept early last night as was feeling a lil' ... so couldn't do anything. Thank my parents for the wonderful and simple dinner though... love that place, love the chilled out open-air ambience and OF COURSE the fellowship and love. We didn't go to the "special" place as my mom had intended but it's really okay with me - what matters more is the company. I have to re-state that my brother is my happy pill. *^^* His presence, his wisecracks just brings my mood from down to up.
________________________________

Received an sms last night which I only read this morning which further brightened up my day today. =) Today is going to be one busy day! I'm finally making myself go jogging! Do some work now, eat breakfast, wait for food to digest then get my un-toned self on the treadmill. I wonder when I can start jogging in school. Finally recovered from that chronic cough. Itinary for today:

Morning prayer (done)
Breakfast
Study
Jog
Prepare for interview
Lunch
Interview
Research for lab
Mass
Home for dinner
(watch Naruto??? hmm..)
Prepare for school

Okays... I shall go off now. Hopefully your day will be started on the right foot like mine! Good day to all.

Agape.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

increase page rank bad seo backlinks seo backlink

5/8/11 9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home