Friday, March 24, 2006

心如刀割



It's as if your heart has been stabbed

A bleeding heart i have made. Another, a broken person. What have I done? This is not what I stand for, what I believe in. I believe that I should make people believe that they have goodness in them, and they are good, not to feel broken! What have I done? I am so sorry for the chaos.
These sorrows I should bear bravely. Do you call this restitution? Is it for a lifetime? If so, may I have the strength to do so.
I am stronger now with people to keep me afloat.
I love you all.
Thank you for calling me despite you preparing for a presentation.
Thank you for being here despite the roller coaster ride I am taking you.
Am I worth such trouble and inconvenience?

* * *

Please heal soon.

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home