Saturday, April 01, 2006

I have always prided myself in being tactful and thoughtful in the way I speak to others. However, recently, I have failed, terribly, letting my emotions take over me. I expect people to put others before themselves and what have I been doing? Why do I keep lousy entries of things? I should just delete all of them. Perhaps that will be something I ought to lift up for this lent. Mich, don't blame people for your own weakness! They will not be your scapegoats, you understand? To all the people who have been hurt by me in this way, I am truly sorry.

Through this revelation, I will free myself from whatever angst I have. Slowly but surely. Thank you all for your love.

I love my family. It's good to be home. =)

OOH... I haven't watched like MANY MANY episodes of Naruto!!!! WEeeeee. Can't wait for the holidays. Damn, but before the hols there's like so many deadlines!!! Argh.. better seize whatever I have left of this day to actually write something for my miniproject. >.< Bleah!

Agape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home