Monday, November 20, 2006

Internet's BACK

Yay... =)

I find myself being quite distracted. =\ Darn the exams are just around the corner and I am not like studying like mad. ARgh. yah.. I even watched 2h++ of "it started with a kiss" last night till almost 5am. Oh man... how how how? Okay, FOCUS NOW MICH.

I find myself wanting to make concrete changes to myself in order to grow closer to Him. One of the reasons why I NEVER volunteer for PnW is because I feel that I am truly not worthy. I don't really know how to go about doing it but... I must believe in His power to change right? Right now I don't see how I can change. Feeling quite stagnant in my faith. I want to re-commit, I want to be a better instrument! What aspects do I have to die to in order to live more fully and with more joy radiating forth? I envy people who have a perpetual joy oozing out of them. Okay... maybe not envy lah.. inspired? I feel a desire to be close to You! But there are so many obstacles... please take our hands and let us walk with You. I need to pray more. I need to have some concrete form of resolution.

I need to love people more.

Received an sms from Jo today. =) Thanks babe for the encouragement. It's been a while since I had a lovely conversation with you... I really enjoyed our conversation yesterday over the phone.

Okays.. I need to go and bathe! and then... I shall mug mugmugmugmug.

Agape.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chao mugger! haha, aunt, thx for the email yeah. All the best for your papers yeah. God bless

21/11/06 5:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

michyy! we can all study together!! and its great that you want to take greater steps to be closer to God! even tho you dont feel worthy and all.. at least know i think you're a WONDERFUL person! seriously!! muacks!

anyway! on a completely seperate note! is your "it started with a kiss" this jap show from quite long ago???? because if it is the one i think you're talking abt.. i have the vcd and i love it!!!!! eeks!

- charkwa

21/11/06 10:05 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

=) ooh.. the one i watched is the taiwan version...

22/11/06 9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home